- Home /
- Digital Content Volunteer Opportunity with SWD
Digital Content Writer
4 hours per week
- Assisting the digital marketing team with delivering written content for digital media.
- Examples include personal stories, interview write-ups and marketing emails.
- Working with the digital team to deliver high quality content by given timelines.
Essential Competencies / Skills
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Empathy towards those facing the challenge of disability or disadvantage.
- Good computer skills.
- Previous website management desirable but not essential.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well with people from all walks of life.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Punctuality, reliability and flexibility.
- Motivated candidates will have the opportunity to gain knowledge of html and website CMS.
- Google Analytics and Google Webmasters.
- SEO and SEM.
- Best digital content practices.
- Social media marketing.
- Google Adwords.