- Home /
- Digital Image Manager Volunteer Sailors with disABILITIES
Digital Image Manager
4 hours per week
- Overall responsibility for SWDs digital image library.
- Taking images and video and/or working with photography volunteers.
- Image and video manipulation.
- Uploading images and video to websites, Flickr and YouTube.
- Providing images to SWD team members, technical team and media as required.
Essential Competencies / Skills:
- Good skills with digital image software.
- Photoshop skills ideal.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Flickr, YouTube and standard website CMS systems.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well with people from all walks of life.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Punctuality, reliability and flexibility.