Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Sailors with disABILITIES will be held on Sunday 14 December at 5pm at Royal Australian Navy Sailing Association (RANSA), New Beach Road, Rushcutters Bay.
A Christmas Party for SWD Members, supporters and family will follow from 6pm - 8pm.
- To confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting, click here to view 2013 AGM minutes.
- Business Arising from Minutes of previous AGM
- To receive and adopt the
- Annual Report of the President for the 2013/2014 year
- Financial Statements for the financial year ended 30 June 2014
- To elect Directors for the 2014/15 financial year
- To consider any other business that may be brought before the meeting in accordance with the Constitution.
Note: All Director positions will be declared vacant and nominations for the following office bearers will be elected: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, General Committee (3 positions).
Click here to view Meeting Notification, Proxy Form and Nomination Form for The Election of Directors.
Appointment of Proxy
Please note that:
- A Member entitled to attend and vote may appoint one proxy in their absence
- A proxy must be a Member
- Proxy forms must be lodged by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the meeting
- No Member may hold more than 5 proxy votes on behalf of other Members
- A proxy form is available on the SWD website www.sailorswithdisabilities.com
Reminder: to participate in the meeting (vote and/or nominate) you must be a current Financial Member of SWD. To renew your Membership, please login to the website with your username and password.