- Get Involved
- Latest News
- SWD Regatta
- Yacht Races and Events
The Annual General Meeting of Sailors with disABILITIES (SWD) will be held on Sunday 11 December at 4pm at Royal Australian Navy Sailing Association (RANSA), New Beach Road, Rushcutters Bay.
2. To confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
3. To confirm the Minutes of the previous Extraordinary General Meeting
4. Business Arising from Minutes of previous AGM
5. To receive and adopt the
a. Annual Report of the President for the year 1 July 2015 through 30 June 2016.
b. Financial Statements for the period 1 July 2015 through 30 June 2016.
6. To elect Directors for the 2016/17 financial year
7. To consider any other business that may be brought before the meeting in accordance with the Constitution.
Note: All Director positions will be declared vacant and nominations for the following office bearers will be considered: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, General Committee (3 positions).
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM on December 11.