- Home /
- Volunteer Story Teller Sailors with disABILITIES
6 hours per week
- Gather stories for the marketing team.
- Examples include volunteer stories and participant stories.
- Work with the digital team to deliver high quality content by given time lines.
- Excellent ability to chat to people and draw out their story.
- Ability to record findings in the written form.
- Empathy towards those facing the challenge of disability or disadvantage.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well with people from all walks of life.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Punctuality, reliability and flexibility.