- Home /
- Volunteer Coordinator Sailors with disABILITIES
8 hours per week
- Point of contact for our volunteers.
- Meet and assess new volunteers in collaboration with appropriate SWD team leaders.
- Provide information as needed to team leaders.
- Communicate with volunteers regularly and provide feedback to SWD.
- Organise volunteer training as appropriate in conjunction with SWD.
- Organise volunteer appreciation and recognition programs.
- Key communication capabilities.
- Previous experience supporting a team.
- Working with a range of skills, cultural disabilities and disadvantage.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Punctuality, reliability and flexibility.